Wednesday, March 12, 2014

the journey called life...

I was tired and the things seemed to slip by...
so i decided to sit for a while and gaze at the passers by.
Everybody was looking out for something or the other..
making their way from one corner to the other.
 some cribbed as the way was weary and the hope to reach was bleak..
some saw the concrete among the holes and took a leap.
Just then from the crowd appeared a group of kids
High in their spirits,all chirpy and loaded with bliss.
They covered the holes of the road and constructed a path.
smiled at the stones,picked them up and conquered the wrath.
Smile on lips..high on hopes..the journey became so alive
I kicked off the blues..opened my arms to welcome the beautiful life....

6 comments:

  1. very heart touching..... i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.I shared your in 24 hour Des Moines Towing site.Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed PSN Gift Card

    ReplyDelete